Online English Classes at NSC
Register now using the Student Information Form link, or contact us by calling 215-609-1525 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
NSC Online English Classes
Register for Fall 2021 English Classes! (October 18 - December 9, 2021)
3 Steps to Register as a New Student**
1. Fill out the Student Information Form: https://tinyurl.com/y45zw3rb
2. Participate in a speaking assessment over Zoom.
3. Choose your class time and pay (credit/debit card only).
** Call us at 215-609-1525 or email email@example.com for help with registering OR if you are a returning student**
- Classes are $125 for 8 weeks
- Students must have a computer/smartphone, an email address, and internet access
- Class will take place on Zoom
Each class meets twice a week, at one of the following times:
- Monday and Wednesday mornings
- Monday and Wednesday evenings
- Tuesday and Thursday mornings
- Tuesday and Thursday evenings
We use an integrated skills approach widely utilized in contemporary education at the school, college, and university level. It is an approach that combines skills in the classroom for a richer learning experience. By integrating all language skills: listening, speaking, reading, writing, grammar, pronunciation, and vocabulary, we ensure that students learn the whole of the language, rather than specific pieces. For our on-site classes, NSC offers Integrated Skills at seven different proficiency levels. For online classes, NSC offers the following four levels:
Students learn fundamental language skills needed in the classroom and in daily life, with emphasis on speaking and listening.
Students develop language skills beyond survival English, in order to respond appropriately and independently in familiar situations
Students refine language skills and develop the ability to use English spontaneously and in some unfamiliar situations.
Students refine fluency and communication skills and begin to express complex ideas with fluency and accuracy, including developing control of advanced grammatical structures.
Fall 2021 English Classes: October 18 - December 9, 2021
- Comprehensive Services for Immigrants and Refugees
- Refugee and Community Integration
- Online English Classes
- Promoting Health and Wellness
- Employment and Advancement
- Immigration Legal Services
- Professional Interpretation and Translation Services
- Special Initiatives