Interns play an integral role in providing support to NSC's clients and community.
- Applicants should be available at least 8 hours per week with preference given to those who are available 16 hours per week or more.
- We accept applications on a rolling basis.
- Complete the online application here!
- Include the team/teams you would like to be considered for in your Personal Statement.
- (See link/attachment below for department descriptions.)
- After completion, we will contact you to discuss next steps.
- NEW! Need-based Supplemental Living Stipends are now available.
- Fall consideration: Apply by August 1.
- Spring consideration: Apply by December 1.
- Summer Consideration: Apply by April 1.
- To engage with NSC for a research project, please see the attached file below.
If you have further questions, or if there are any issues with the online application, please email our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.