Healing and optimal health are multidimensional, and NSC offers multidiscipinary, trauma-informed, and culturally-responsive no-cost services that address the wellbeing of the whole person. These services work in concert with case management and include clinical creative therapies (Art, Music, Movement), holistic therapeutic services (acupuncture, massage, mindfulness), support groups, and social connections. All services are trauma-informed and culturally sensitive.
- Clinical Therapy: We provide no cost weekly onsite and/or teletherapy clinical therapy including Art Therapy, Movement Therapy, Music Therapy, and EMDR to clients enrolled in NSC case management.
- Holistic Therapeutic Services: We provide no-cost holistic therapy including weekly acupuncture pain management clinic and therapeutic massage appointments.
- Support Groups: We provide support groups including Parent Support Groups, Women’s Groups, Men’s Groups, LGBTQ Groups, Psycho-Education Groups.
- We are the only immigrant serving agency in Pa. that offers co-located, integrated, and multi-disciplinary, clinical and holistic healing practices at no cost, with bi-lingual providers and language interpretation, and transportation.
- We are the only program of this type serving survivors of torture in Pennsylvania.
- We are the only organization in Philadelphia that offers a Trauma Certificate program for all staff that is specific to immigrant victim services.
- We are the only organization in Philadelphia that offers a mental health interpreter training that specifically addresses interpreting for LEP immigrants in therapy sessions.