Here at Nationalities Service Center (NSC), we believe that immigrants and refugees are a critical part of the fabric of life in the United States, and it is our vision that all immigrants and refugees achieve a life of dignity, safety, stability, sustainable opportunities and meaningful connections to their communities. Volunteers, interns and supporters play an integral role in providing support to our clients and community.
We host graduate and undergraduate interns, short-term and long-term volunteers and one-time and periodic supporters including groups, congregations and corporate partners.
Generally, our opportunities fall into three key areas:
- Direct Client Support: case management, client advocacy, outreach, client accompaniment
- Operational Support: donation and home set up, grants, communications, administrative support, special events
- ESL Instruction: class instruction, 1-1 in-home tutoring, digital literacy
Applicants will be able to indicate category preference on the application link listed below.
- Complete the online application here!
- After completion, we will contact you to discuss next steps!
- If you have further questions, or if there are any issues with the online application, please email our Volunteer Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interested in an internship?
Please review the below intern descriptions. Also, please note the following application timeframes:
Interested in engaging with NSC on a research project?
Please complete the attached application and return to email@example.com
How You Can Help
- Get Involved
- Other Ways to Give