Employment at Nationalities Service Center means joining a dedicated and diverse staff committed in preparing and empowering immigrants and refugees in the Philadelphia region to build a solid foundation for a self-sustaining and dignified future. Our staff members are all experts in their field with the ability and knowledge to fulfill these needs.
If you are interested in becoming a part of the Nationalities Service Center team, below is a list of current job openings. Please click on the job title to read the full description of the open position.
- Peer Specialist (Part-Time)
- Education Program Coordinator (Full-Time)
- Data Entry Clerk (Part-Time)
- Job Developer (Full-Time)
- Operations Coordinator (Full-Time)
- Associate Director of Development (Full-Time)
- Senior Program Manager (Full-Time)
- Staff Attorney (Full-Time)
- VISTA English Coordinator
- VISTA Training and Re-Accreditation
- VISTA Community Support Specialist
- Volunteer Coordinator (Part-Time)