I never imagined I would get to see my son in person again, much less end up living with him here in the US. I thank God for putting you [NSC case manager] and this program in my path.
Human trafficking is a crime involving the exploitation of another person for the purpose of compelled labor or a commercial sex act through force, fraud, or coercion. Where a person younger than 18 is induced to perform a commercial sex act, it is a crime regardless of whether there is any force, fraud or coercion. Trafficking can happen in any industry and traffickers target all types of people regardless of race, gender, age, socioeconomics status, national origin, religion, or citizenship status.
We have worked with survivors of trafficking since 2009. Our program aims to provide direct services to foreign national victims and survivors and to conduct training and outreach to community members.
Training and Outreach:
• Identify victims of trafficking and refer them to services
• Outreach to vulnerable populations
• Provide training and technical assistance to local organizations
• Participate in coalition activities to strengthen local anti-trafficking efforts
• Increase public knowledge about human trafficking
Services for Foreign National Victims and Survivors:
• Support with basic needs such as housing and food
• Safety planning and emergency response
• Refer to health and wellness providers
• Assist in acquiring public benefits and documents
• Support in obtaining legal services
Immigration Legal services:
• Obtain long term immigration status, most commonly U or T Nonimmigrant status
• Aid survivors in working with law enforcement
• Evaluate other legal needs
If you believe you have information about a potential trafficking situation, contact the National Human Trafficking Hotline (NHTH) at 1-888-373-7888. Hotline specialists can help you determine if you have encountered victims of human trafficking, identify local resources available to help victims, and coordinate with local social service organizations to assist victims. Hotline specialists are available 24 hours a day. All reports are confidential. Interpreters are available in 170+ languages.
If you or someone you know is in immediate danger, please call 911.
For more information about our anti-human trafficking program, to request training, or to make a referral, please contact:
Anh Hua, Anti-Trafficking Program Manager
Local Anti-Trafficking Coalitions
Philadelphia Anti-Trafficking Coalition
Bucks Coalition Against Trafficking
Delaware County Anti-Human Trafficking Coalition
Montgomery County Anti-Human Trafficking
Chester County Anti-Human Trafficking Coalition
- Comprehensive Services for Immigrants and Refugees
- Refugee and Community Integration
- Online English Classes
- Promoting Health and Wellness
- Employment and Advancement
- Immigration Legal Services
- Professional Interpretation and Translation Services
- Special Initiatives