INnovative Supports Program for Refugee and Immigrant Empowerment (INSPIRE)
Nationalities Service Center's INSPIRE program offers strengths-based intensive case management as well as in-home occupational therapy and group supports to newly-arrived clients.
Nationalities Service Center's INSPIRE program offers strengths-based intensive case management, in-home occupational therapy and group supports to newly-arrived clients that may have a history of complex healthcare needs, are managing a chronic condition, or are experiencing other barriers to meeting their healthcare or mental healthcare goals. Using a strength-based approach means that the program staff partners with clients in order help them learn how to navigate the U.S. health care system effectively.
Clients enrolled is NSC's INSPIRE program are connected to other supportive programs at NSC, including Resettlement Services, Employment Services, and Philadelphia Partnership for Resilience. Additionally, the program staff coordinate closely with medical and mental health providers, community resources and others to provide wholistic support to clients. Funded by USCRI and the Office of Refugee Resettlement's Preferred Communities Program, the INSPIRE program can serve clients for up to one year from enrollment.
• Connection to specialist care
• Support managing specialist appointments
• Linkage to supportive services such as Social Security Disability, Medical Assistance transportation and other services
• Targeted supports for clients with special needs such as pregnant women, individuals with disabliities or chronic conditions
• In-home occupational therapy services in partnership with the Jefferson School of Occupational Therapy
• Support groups focused on community engagement, coping skills and other relevant topics
Clients served in this program must be a refugee, asylee, or other ORR eligible populations who have been in the U.S. for less than five years.
For more information or to make a referral contact Jessica Nambudiri, email@example.com.
- Comprehensive Services for Immigrants and Refugees
- Refugee and Community Integration
- English Classes in Philadelphia
- Promoting Health and Wellness
- Employment and Advancement
- Protecting Immigrant Rights
- Professional Interpretation and Translation Services
- Special Initiatives